The Digital Program Director will lead the digital operations, content, and social media strategy of all iHeartMedia radio stations in Austin, TX. The right person is full of topical and timely content ideas, has experience with creating and scaling digital content and is an excellent leader. You will collaborate with the broadcast Program Directors to ensure that content enhances the brand position of each radio station. You will take an active role with the sales leadership team to develop and, through your team, execute digital endorsement campaigns on behalf of clients. Successful candidate can ideate, prioritize and has a passion to achieve audience and revenue goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with Programming, Marketing and Promotions to create and program brand-appropriate content to drive digital audience and user engagement.
- Working closely with Integrated Sales to find on-brand ways to monetize our digital audiences.
- Working with on air talent and related staff to expand their show digitally and socially.
- Finding innovative ways to use our digital properties to grow terrestrial ratings.
- Working with Program Directors to strategize the most effective use of on-air inventory to grow digital audience.
- Working with IHeartMedia Digital to ensure that local sites are in line with national digital priorities. This includes finding new ways to evolve the symbiotic relationship of using national assets to grow local audience and vice/versa.
- Owning digital marketing: marketing our stations through our own sites, ultimately overseeing social media programs and, where available, working with marketing director/PDs to place online advertising buys.
- Developing and execution of social media strategy and enforcement of policies.
- Along with PDs and Marketing Director, develop and maintain a long-term editorial and promotional calendar for each stations site.
- Analysis of metrics and diagnostics to shape strategy.
- Identifying content partnerships that could be beneficial to the brands and working through the right channels to pursue appropriate avenues.
Austin, TX: 3601 S Congress Avenue, Bldg F, 78704
If interested please apply online at https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_iHM/job/Austin-TX/Digital-Program-Director_Req16266
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.